Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Hue became one of the first cities in Vietnam recognized by Unesco as a world heritage in 1993. That is obvious proof of the historical and cultural value of this land. The beauty of Hue should be listed initially is the complex of Hue monument, then Perfume river, and all constructions go along this river. Hue private city tour is a great way to explore this city in 1 day
In the morning:
8:30 am: driver and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel then go to Thien mu pagoda
* Enjoy the boat ride on the Perfume river
* Visit Hue Imperial city inside the big wall Citadel. walking through significant buildings which fortunately survived such as Ngo Mon gate, Thai Hoa palace, Thai Binh Lau royal library, etc. Following tour guide to understand more about the royal life inside the Purple Forbidden City.
*Walking around Dong Ba market which was opened over 200 years under the Nguyen Dynasty.
* Having lunch at a local family
In the afternoon:
* Visit Minh Mang tomb – a typical construction represented for the oriental architecture. It was built thousands of people for the second emperor Minh Mang in 1841
* Visit Khai Dinh tomb which was built in 11 years (1920 – 1931) for Khai Dinh king. The mausoleum is really impressive in color and its design.
Back to your hotel. Tour ends.