0937.687.997 huetoptours@gmail.com
0937.687.997 huetoptours@gmail.com

Terms and conditions

Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, and obligations. By making reservation via phone, email or on our website, you are supposed to have read and accepted our booking conditions.

1. Booking and confirmation

When you made a reservation successfully on our website, we will send you a confirmation via email including the link of payment. Booking confirmation must be guaranteed by a deposit of 30% of the total tour price. Once a deposit is received, it is understood that you comprehended and accepted all our Terms and conditions. The rest part of payment (70%) will be paid upon your arrival in Vietnam or after the tour.

2. Price and validity

All tour prices we offer in VND or USD. Huetoptours guarantee the validity of prices, invoices or documents which provided to the Customer according to the contract.

3. Payment

Customers can pay us in cash, bank transfer or credit card. The rest of payment or the balance is required to pay before or after the tour. Huetoptours has the right to cancel your booking due to some condition as the list below. If you make your booking within 30 days to the customer’s arrival date, you have to pay the full amount at the time of booking 4. Cancellation

I. Cancellation by Custome

If the customer cancels any tour, please read and agree the cancellation fees as below: Daily tour: * 2 days before departure day: No cancellation fee charge * 1 day before departure day: 50% of the tour price Note: The cancellation date is when huetoptours receives your notice.

II. Cancellation by Huetoptours

In unavoidable cases regard to political conditions, natural disasters, wars, pandemic etc,. we have to cancel the trip you made. And we will contact you for the appropriate alterations or you will get the full refund of your tour payment.